Do your jaws ever throb with pain? If so, it’s time to consider visiting your dentist, Dr. , so you can receive an accurate diagnosis and treatment. Jaw pain is a serious dental issue many people overlook. It can result from many causes, including the TMJ disorder, teeth-grinding habits, periodontal disease, arthritis, injury, infection, toothaches, and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: TMJ disorder
- Tips for Maintaining Oral Hygiene During Your Summer Vacation
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body